To enjoy the latest features, we recommend that you always install the latest software version. You can update the software via the Bang & Olufsen app: Select the product and tap “Product Settings -> Software -> Update Software”.
You can also update using a Mac or Windows computer. Install the Beoplay Software Updater here and follow the steps below:
Open Beoplay Software Updater
• Select Beoplay A2 Active from the list of products.
• Click Download to start downloading the update.
Note: Download times may vary depending on your Internet connection.
Reset your Beoplay A2 Active
• Connect the USB cable to your computer and then to your Beoplay A2 Active.
• Perform a factory reset by pressing and holding the Bluetooth and the power button for more than 3 seconds.
- 3 3
Update the software
• Click Continue to update the software.
• Once the update is completed, disconnect the USB cable from your Beoplay A2 Active. Your Beoplay A2 Active is now ready for use.